Sunday, November 27, 2011

Preparing

It came down to preparing for my RPAO and also my oldest daughter triple osteotomy for her left hip. As the final week approached I became very overwhelmed. I had no help in getting ready. I was trying to do too much. I just wanted to leave the house in good standing so that when we returned it would be manageable to stay caught up.


But despite being overwhelmed I took the time to care for me. I hadn't had a haircut in a year so I set up a cut and color. I never get my haircolored either. So this was a real treat for me. I decided to leave it up to hairstylists on the color but I wanted to stay blonde. She did really good. And I also came to find out she has hip dysplasia too but currently doesn't have insurance so she is finding comfort in a chiro. I enjoyed my time at the hair salon so it made the cautic rounding up a bit more tolerable.

All packing was accomplished but I did have to leave some instructions with hubby before we flew out on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment