Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just a Beer

I am not a drinker.  But lately I have just been wanting a beer to just sip at. A glass of wine got me through the difficult nights while miscarrying but now I just want a cold beer.  Just one.

As much as I am ready for the closure I am also very much experiencing much emotions too.  I can hardly keep myself together.  It is just so hard waiting for Monday.  My soul grieves in sorrow and yet is finding the peace but what it does to me is cry.  Tears from the soul are so rich.  So full of rich emotion.

So yes a beer just has sounded so good.  Just one.  One to sit down with and do nothing.  Crazy I know.  Just for a moment to not think or do.  Just sit. 

Almighty Lord I shall turn to You always.  But what I ask is that when my times comes would Mary be waiting, holding my Michael Sophia and hand me my baby to hold for the first time.  This I ask of You.  To have the Blessed Motherof Christ, Queen of Heaven hand me my baby from her arms to my arms.  Her heart knows my heart as a mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment