Friday, February 15, 2013

Buriel Date

Today my sister took me to get my eyebrows waxed.   After mine she had hers done.  I walked around the store a bit and then decided to check my phone to see if Father had emailed about having the buriel for our angel baby on Monday.  And sure enough there was an email.  And I opened it.

Monday at 11am at Resurrection Cemetery.  I just wanted to leave the store and go home and put my earphones in as I just needed to cry.  But had many other obliglations.  Right now my soul feels great sorrow but yet finding the peace it needs and it is a lot and confusing too.  I still turn to God has He knows me best.  I give Him myself so that I can do His Will and trust in Him. 

It isn't always easy.  And then added to the day was three conferences with three of the kids' teachers. 
One was at two and then I rushed home to rush her to her birthday party and then rushed home to pick up the other two to rush to meet with their teachers.  Just a very busy day. 

I also went to Stations and stayed for mass following then went to the adoration chapel to pray.  As I felt I need God's guidance.  Losing my angel baby has just been very hard on me. 

It has been so much and I need to embrace it with my whole heart and soul.  And if it becomes heavy burden to let the Good Lord know just that I feel heavy burdened and He will help.  I really know He is getting me through the moments of every day. 

So Monday will be here and I don't know.  I just don't know.  Losing my angel baby was hard and finding this peace is hard too but yet will get easier.  Jesus I trust in You.

My soul cries tears.  My Lord knows and He is there with me, never forsaking me.  He gives His Great Love to me.  And this I can only praise and thank Him.  My tears are His tears.  My tears are Mary's tears.  Tears from the soul.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope this gives you peace, Katie. Many prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was the peace I needed. I just felt unsettled so I contacted Father and that is when he searched for answers for me. Monday was a beautiful healing for me.

    ReplyDelete