Monday, April 12, 2010

Success!

I was successful this morning. I can officially give the thumbs up. I know it is gross but when you can't go it causes so many other problems and discomforts. And ahhhh, a much better feeling but still sick. It didn't help me to feel a bit better. Oh well.
Ok so whatever sickness/bug is going around I FOR SURE don't want- as my Brady boy would put it. My mom, brother, his dad, and Paylynn have the stomach flu and diarrhea. I have my own issues I don't need this one.
I started to think that maybe my hips don't hurt as bad because I am focused on always not getting sick and constantly fighting it. I don't know but it is just crazy. I know that i have bad days in store for me. But I just pray that it isn't anything like I had been feeling like. I just want to enjoy being pregnant. I know as I get bigger that they will give out more.
What a short post but I had to tell all about my success. Dusty didn't pick up or my mom. I just wanted to share the good news!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I'm glad you were able to go:) It does make a huge difference! I posted on finally going after I got home from the hospital b/c I was terribly consitpated and dreading when I finally went, but it wasn't bad...haha, the things we talk about! So glad to hear you're doing well, though. And even when you do have bad hip days, just remember there is an end in sight....it's just going to take a lot longer to get there than originally planned. Just be careful that your hips don't give out so badly you fall and hurt yourself or the baby! Thinking of you, girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete