Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Don't Rock the Boat

Today has officially marked the day of the start of morning sickness,ok Sunday. I knew it was coming because since Friday I have felt nauseated. Ok maybe even before then. I do know that Friday I called the OB and asked for something because I was afraid it might hit over the weekend. Well it did on Easter Sunday but I only got sick twice in the early morning. Not bad. So it was good to have the zofran. By the way, the price on this medication has really come down. Because I had it with our fourth baby and I paid $99.00 and that was with insurance. This time for 30 pills was only $11.00. Much better and affordable. Of course I can't really put a price on a pill that is going to get me through the day. It is odd too because I feel sick and am just starting to get sick but I crave food almost like I haven't eaten in days. Not a good thing because I am going to get fat. My pants are already too tight. And I already have a tummy. But this could be due to baby number 6 and all the muscle being so relaxed. Well, hey, it makes me feel better then to think I might actually just be fat at this point.
About my hips I must say that they have been doing well. I haven't taken Tylenol hardly this week like I was last week. I am wearing flip flops today. I will hardly ever do that because I will hurt afterwards. I did notice that when I took them off and sat down for a bit while the babies were napping that my right hip started to bother me. But I honestly can't complain. The pain is no where near what I was feeling just two weeks ago. I am amazed at this. I have even forgotten at times that I have something wrong but then it will give out and I will remember. Maybe I forget because I am pregnant- pregnancy amnesia. Why not blame it all being pregnant. It might help me sleep at night.
Paylynn is sick today with the stomach flu and horrible diarrhea. I think this is what made me run to the porcelean goddess. The smell and texture, well everything, was too much for my already queasy stomach. I have also been really super tired. Dusty has been wonderful the last two days and I have been able to take a nap. And it was much needed. I just feel like I am not functioning like my usual self. I know the house is suffering. And I have a First Communion party this Saturday so I better get on it. Ok the house isn't bad but isn't anywhere near perfect either. Just somewhere in the middle. So my feelings of cleaning the house are in neutral. I will get on it.
I will post more later, right now I have a "duty" to change. And then I have to pick up the kids. But when I get a chance again, I will update some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment