Friday, March 26, 2010

End of the Week

I called the Wichita Clinic and switched my OB to Dr. Whiddon. He isn't an older doctor who could retire in the near future. He also seems really upbeat and really good. I think he will be like my first OB before he moved to Texas to practice. But I still have the same day, May 10th. That just seems to far away. The receptionist did say to me that I could his nurse and leave a message for her. But I don't know how that will work since I will be a new patient to him. I just don't think I can take much more.
Taking the 2.5 mg yesterday really worked to settle my brain down. And I had a good day and felt like Katie. I didn't take it today. So I am starting to feel crazy again. I have taken the Tylenol for the hips but it doesn't work for that deep aching pain. I am trying to take it easy but I can't sit in one position to long. I have taken a benadryl for the rest of the symptoms to help relax the muscles. But it isn't working except that I am tired with the crazy messed up brain thing/feeling. I don't want to live like this. I just want this to go away.
My oh my a week can be so long. I don't like waiting because time can move so slowly.
On a more cheerful note, I did take another pregnancy test. I thought that what if the first two were wrong. So I went to Walmart and bought a third one. A different brand. I bet the companies love me! When I got home I unloaded the sacks and then tested again. And the vertical line showed up so BOLD and THICK. It showed up even before the horizonital line appeared. And by the time the urine made it to the test line, that line that makes it positive was so BOLD. There was no mistaken. So God was telling me that YES we ARE pregnant.
i just laughed.
I did go shopping and bought me a new blanket to snuggle up with. It was going to be for the surgery but I can use it now and break it in for next years use. My mom also bought me a new dress to wear. I really wanted it because it looked so comfortable. And she bought it today. I have good day for the most part. Just this evening I am feeling the brain zaps but I took benadryl.
Saturday Brady has his first soccer game. Sunday we have a birhtday to attend. The days have been so busy this week with the kids activities. It has been a week where the activities all fall together. And then with my symptoms and news, it has been a hard week. Hoping next week will start to look up. I think it will. It is a short school week due to Easter. So that is already good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment