Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Another Week

Ok so last week was more like pre-activity warmup. I am really battling to keep down whatever I eat. My mom is always shocked how I can talk and laugh when I am around others. I don't know it is just me. But give the wrong smell or I feel something gross you better move because upcoming spew will be flying everywhere. Sorry for the description. But that is what is feels like. I haven't taken my zofran for a couple days now because it is really backing me up. I would eat more high fiber foods, or drink more fluids but I have to eat what sounds good otherwise I will be sorry. I don't really want to bring up past food. I am taking colace stool softners and not taking prenatals right now. At least not until I can have success. I have never looked forward to seeing a result in the toilet but I want to see something. This backup could be adding to my yucky feelings. Maybe nexts posts I can post a thumbs up.
Right now my hips are giving out on me. The pain isn't bad. I haven't had to take tylenol. Except for Saturday I almost gave in. Brady had his First Communion. And I wore high heels with my dress. He wore his suit and looked so handsome and grownup.
But I missed him walkin. I had been up early doing last minute things to the house. The day before I had the kids clean their rooms and they were back there for such a long time and so when they came out to tell us their rooms were cleaned. I just believed them and never checked. I woke up Sat. and about freaked. They spent a whole lot of time shoving everything along their walls and under their beds. They didn't even pick up their trash. So I went back to their rooms and quickly went around the room and picked up to my standard of what would just have to do. I ran the sweeper and mopped the floors. I finally got into the shower and my sister came over and got the two younger girls dressed. Dusty had gotten up to church to save pews. But it was already full and could only save one. So not everyone could sit together. But I hurriedly rushed around to get ready.
My sister and I left the house but we hit every red light including the stop walk light going there. She dropped me off at the door and I tried to run in but I couldn't with the heels. So when I got into church they were playing the music and they were walking in. But I thought that I still had a chance and snuck into the back to sneak a peek. But I just missed him. So I turned around and waited in the back of church. I took off my darn heels but had to put them back on because the panty hose I wore and the type of floor just meant an accident waiting to happen-falling on my butt. I was frustrated, upset and not feeling good but trying to fake it. My sister came in with Paylynn and her little boy. And she was shocked to see me in the back. I told her we were late. She felt bad but I told her if she hadn't come over to help that I would have missed everything. So we both just waited and let the toddlers play in the back of church. But I did get to see him recieve. He was adorable and had the biggest smile.
I should never have worn the darn heels. I haven't worn heels for almost two years. I just hurt after wearing them. And towards the end I started feeling really sick. I just wanted to get out of my dress and heels. Which I did once I got home. It was probably not a good thing but I had too. I needed comfortable clothes and shoes. I was hurting and sore. And I had to what had to do.
Paylynn has also been sick with the stomach flu and diarrhea. She isn't getting sick anymore but still having the runs. Poor baby. Dusty was also sick on Thurs. and stayed home. so once I got those two better to where they were more like themselves. i had my day on Friday. I just felt so sick. I am not ready for this.
On a happier note, I saw Taylor Swift on April 1. I loved the concert. The vibrations were going up my already aching left hip and causing pulsations in it but I didn't let it get me down. Ok there was a brief moment when I felt like crying but I fought through it because I wanted to enjoy her. I love all her songs. And when she came out I just wanted to scream but I didn't I was just so very excited. And when she started singing so did I. It was what I have been needing. That uplifting moment to take me away to a night of enjoyment for me. It was just so fun. And then when she sang her last song I felt sad because the fun was going to end. But I did have such a fun time. It was wonderful for me and him to just get out. And I loved seeing her and listening to her. It was a good night and what we both needed.
So here is the end to anothe week on to new adventures with the new upcoming week. I wonder what this week has in store for me. That is what is new with me during this waiting period. I could hold off on posting but I still have hips and now pregnant. So maybe someone out there with hip problems will find these posts helpful and just fun to read. But whatever the reason for reading, it helps me to air out so I can get through whatever life has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment