Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pains and Discomforts

As I do feel good must days.  I still find I am having different issues to cope with. 

My left hips doesn't do well from inactivity at all.  I do have the stiffiness but I am noticing pain and limping especially in the morning and in the evening.  I find if I tip toe on my right it makes walking easier until my left hip settles down.  As much as I love to bring my legs close to me, I find that the stiffiness is bad.  I am limited to one sex position---side lying. I can't spread my legs apart without experiencing pain and feeling like my pelvis is going to break into two.  And if any pressure is applied, oh my goodness that hurts drastically.  At times it does sadden me because I do miss being kissed during that special time or just sharing me.  I have managed to get the nerve pain undercontrol on my own with magnesium.  It took about a month before I noticed any improvement. 

My left hip isn't the only joint.  My knees will lockup on me sending sharp sudden shooting pains.  I did have an MRI over the summer only to find out that my knees are like my hips.  Thankfully I still have cartilage.  I did do 4 weeks of PT for my hips and knees.  Not much else I felt could be done except once again just learn to cope with it as it happens. 

My lower back is giving me problems.  I wake up during the night only to toss and turn because it hurts.  I am finding it harder to bend over without pain and stiffiness. And to get up from a sitting position I can't quite straighten up at first.  And then I do notice discomfort in my hands and shoulders at times but this isn't bad at all. 

I am not sure the cause of most of my pains and discomforts.  A big part of me wants to pursue answers but I don't honestly know where to begin and with who at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment