Thursday, March 14, 2013

What will be, will be.

"What will be, will be."

I think this will be my new motto for myself.  I can't change but only myself.  And I can only change myself for what God's desires of me.  If I stray from that, I know as in the moment it may have felt right but then later the guilt and doubt begins to set in.  And then anger as maybe that choice wasn't right and the problems it caused.  And then I think now if only I hadn't.

But we are all human.  We are expected to fail.  And yes I forgive those that have hurt me.  And yes I have trouble letting go of the hurt but maybe it isn't so much I can't let go but more that the hurt of the wounds aren't healed.  Perhaps it is because the same hurt keeps happening over and over again.  When we don't have communication in relationships so much goes wrong.  We lose sight of that other person and their needs.  We don't see how our actions or words have hurt them or maybe the lack of words or actions. 

In difficult situations when our dreams have been crushed, it is hard to put our faith and trust in God.  It is hard to stay to strong.  And then when we see that someone else is living that dream that you had, makes it that much harder.  But what can one do?  And the answer is definitely not turning from God or blaming God but to face the problem.  Turning to prayer and asking God.  As He is there with us through everything.  Reaching out for help. 

Those that have been blessed to live in a warm, trusting environment might not have difficulty trusting in God and His plan.  But sadly not everyone can have this.  To those who have lived through broken promises and broken dreams it isn't always easy to trust in God's plan.  To have that one person who reaches out to help heal that hurt of brokeness, really can make the world of difference.  As it gives hope and helps that healing of great hurt and pain begin to heal.  It helps to see that perhaps there is something greater.  To keep holding on. 



My God, You are the One that carries me through each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment