Thursday, April 2, 2015

Clothes and Planning

Everyday has a little crazy but somedays just a bit more.   The other day the little girls closet rod fell down.  It was a good thing as I have been putting off sorting through their clothes.  Sorting clothes is a task I am very well behind and honestly just don't like to do.  I don't know what to keep or hold on to.  It is easy if they are worn or torn but when they are in good condition I apparently seem to have some kind of memory attachment.  I do try to pass down to the next child but grandparents do buy them new clothes for birthdays or Christmas or just because.  It isn't a bad thing.   It just can overwhelm the senses and the little kids when they have too much of a good thing and then don't know what to wear.  

 It has forced me to face what I dread and put off.  I did get the spring/summer clothes that fit put up and then pulled out the fall/winter or anything to small out.  I currently have that in a pile to sort through and try to downsize.  It might be easier to just let the girls make the decision on what they like/love.  A good thing to work on while they have a few extra days off.  

I also called and emailed about scheduling a screw removal and planning Arianna's right hip surgery.  It is a little tricky planning Arianna's.  I was able to get a couple dates to start with.  Monday May 11 or Friday May 15th.  The issue with Arianna is finals are May 20 and 21st.  Summer school for her word processing class that she needs for credit starts beginning of June and goes for four weeks.   I don't want to schedule to late into the summer either so she isn't going back to school on crutches.    But before going into freak out or any kind of crazy mode Dustin emailed the school counselor to inform them what we were looking at.  Her response was very positive.  They can only miss a total of 10 days/semester and anything there after is more paper work and involving the doctor to get a better plan of action.  She even stated we could work with her finals.  All very uplifting news.  

Dr Millis even called but I was on my way from picking up the school kids and missed his call.  He also wrote an email.  We did reply about how our hips are doing.  And he wrote back stating that he would get the surgical papers around so we could get some dates figured out!  This is exciting.  

Lots of possibilities!  It is all going to work as it is intended too.  

Trust with a child like heart that where we are at is where we are meant to be.  Live in the moment not the past or future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment