Saturday, October 22, 2011

Final Blood Donation

Yea!!! I was ready for this donation.
The finger stick hurt quite a bit this time. Almost like the needle poke was just a little too deep or something. I bled really easy and my iron level was still up and good. Thank goodness too especially since this time I didn't have the week rest in between. The actual giving went really fast. I felt good but on the way home felt like I was going to pass out. Removing my jacket definitely helped.
No nap this time around to recover. I had to pick up the kids and drop my mom back off at her house. Then hurry home to have Arianna change her clothes because the junior band was invited to play with the high school band at the Friday football game. I dropped her off and stopped to get a bite to eat before returning home. All I have to say is that I think I would have been better off laying down and just taking it a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment