Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stupid Cake

So maybe I have to much on plate to handle right now. I just feel so overloaded with everything. The kids are going here and there with all their activities with school, soccer, and baseball. It is all a lot to take in and then add in having major surgery which puts me on crutches for undetermined amount of time. So yes just thinking about it all is really overwhelming.
I thought that if I blogged about it tonight that it might help. I also need to take a few steps back and breath. Take one day at a time and focus. It actually might work if I wasn't an emotional basketcase too.
Things would have been fine if my hubby would have offered to cut me a piece of cut instead of telling me to cut my own. I always offer if he wants something. It is such a simple gesture to show that I care and love him. But no he didn't offer, which lead to an argument. And then he can't even apologize. I just wanted a piece of a cake. Stupid cake. ARGH!

1 comment:

  1. When will...
    I guess I should expand more. He had gotten home from work, ate a quick dinner, showered, and headed back out to take our son to soccer practice and scouts to come home empty the trash and recyclables. So I should have offered to cut the cake he just beat me to it so when I asked he said I could cut my own. It was something stupid that caused me to snap and get upset over but we apoligized after I blogged.
    And with major surgery coming up we both are feeling a bit stressed, which is normal, we do get short. But overall he has been supportive of me of helping out with so much around the house. He is getting me through this time. We did say sorry before we went to sleep but after I had blogged. It is never good to go to bed angry for who knows if there will be a tomorrow.
    Life isn't rainbows and butterflies. I love my family, they are my life.

    ReplyDelete