Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Edgar at 4 Months

Edgar is 4 months today! He also had his 4 month checkup, which meant another round of vaccines. Poor buddy boy. But he did amazing. He wimpered a little bit but once he was in my arms the tears faded immediately. And for the hard work he had to undergo, his sisters, Emma and Paylynn, were rewarded with dumdum suckers from the doctor. Since it was right around lunch time I treated them to McDonald's. They each got a hamburger happy meal with apple juice. So it was a treat. Typically it is chocolate milk.
He weighs 15pounds 8ounzes. His length is 25.5inches. And his head circumference is 17.5inches. So that puts him in the 75th percentile of babies his own age. We discussed food this visit. But the doctor told me that whenever Edgar was ready, which he thought I could hold off for awhile since Edgar was thriving very well on mommy milk. I am not any big hurry for him to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment