Monday, May 3, 2010

Almost Forgot...

Yes I almost forgot how bad the pain can be. But I have been reminded ever so much by the right hip and a little from the left. The right hip really started to bother me yesterday afternoon. I didn't do anything that should have irritated it or made it hurt that bad. But that is the thing, you don't have to do anything just open your eyes and the hurt, pain, stiffiness, and feeling is all there. And yesterday it was there in full force causing my right foot to turn in. So yes it was a bad day. I didn't do much moving. I did go outside and get some sun. That was really nice. Dusty worked in the garden to prepare it for planting. He also dug up a fence post that was used for our temp. fence. But now that we have up our permanent fence we don't need these extra posts. Plus they are just in the yard, a hurt waiting to happen from one of the kids running into them. But he did get it out after much hard determination. Now just a few more to go but I think the one did him in for a while. Oh well.
Today both hips are really bothering me. I almost forgot how bad they did hurt until yesterday and today. If I could take something stronger then tylenol I would today. They hurt that bad. My right is turning in really bad. ARGH. But I honestly can't complain they really have been good. A day like to day makes me appreciate the other days. I will get through this, whether the tylenol works or not. I know there will be more days like this. They aren't fun but I know that one day I will feel better. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment