Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blood Donations Scheduled

That is right my 2 blood donations are scheduled. Sarah from the American Red Cross called me today at 1030 and told me she had received the orders. She did say that I do have to prepay to have it shipped to Children's Boston Hospital. She told me she felt bad that I would have to do this being that it can cost $300-$400 per unit shipped. She did suggest that we contact our insurance company to see if they would reimburse us the amount. I told her that it will be ok one way or another.
My first donation is Tueday March 29th at 1000am.
The second donations is Tuesday April 12th at 1000am. This will be one week before my preop. Wow time is really going to fly. And it is a good thing too. Waiting isn't very fun. But not much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment