Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 7

I feel like I am going backwards on the recovery. I am sleeping terribly at night. I am so uncomfortable. My underwear just rubs on my incision. I am going to try a couple of different styles, high cut bikini and boyshorts. If I like either one I will go get me some more. Otherwise my next step is commando and I am not ready for that---watch out---eek!
This week Grumpa (Dusty's dad) has off so he will be taking 3 of the kids throughout the week. For Monday, it will be Brady, Hannah, and Emma. And then will vary each day after with the only consistency of Emma getting to go everyday. Grumpa can take her outside to play at the park or swim in the backyard. And for me I will have at least one of the older kids to help me with Edgar and be hands.
Bikini high cut didn't work---too big, boy shorts---too big. Why Target or Walmart doesn't carry a size XS I will never know but I did find low cut hipsters by Hanes that I like. So I just got me the smallest size they had. So no commando--hooray!!!
Now for the sleeping at night, still uncomfortable. I can sleep on my left side but not the entire night. I still need to wake up and physically adjust myself frequently. Laying on my right side is getting worse and worse. My right hip just says NO MORE! I do lay on my back but my tailbone gives me issues and has even before the surgery. I am not a stomach sleeper so that doesn't help. I think I just need a good night sleep or a really awesome nap. I would even settle for a relaxing massage at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment