Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 9

This week I am on my own. It stinks is all I have to say. My mood has taken a toll for the downhill. I am struggling to keep that smile.
To begin I must say that my left hip is doing very well. There have been moments when I forget I have had surgery and am ready to just go.
It is just everything else that is crumbling down around me. My back just hurts. I am using a heating pad, which it does help. But I think a deep tissue massage sounds good. Also my feet just ache too. I really good nap or a goodnight sleep would help. My right hip is acting up. I do still have this numb spot on the side of my left outer thigh. It has improved drastically improved but this week it has flared up and really getting to me. I haven't heard back from either doctor at this point.
I did get a 2nd set of xrays on Wednesday. Dr. Buhr said he would put a call into Dr. Millis and hopefully I can get some physical therapy started. He thought I should be good but he was going to leave that decision up to the Boss, Dr. Millis.

No comments:

Post a Comment