Saturday, February 20, 2010

EXCITING!

I am so very excited because for Valentine's Day I recieved a very unexpected gift. TAYLOR SWIFT tickets. I am so very excited that I get to go and see her. When I first started to listen to her CD I just loved all her songs. And now I sing along with all of them. Even my kids know that I love listening to her. She is coming April 1st. That happens to be a Thursday. Which also is my oldest daughters dance day. So I am going to have be creative in how to get everything all situated. I have only been to one other concert in my life and that was Micheal Buble, when I was 8 months pregnant with our last baby. So that would have been Oct. 2008. I can't wait. Speaking how time flys...in less then two weeks I will meeting with the doctor and hopefully leave the appt. with a surgery date. From now and until, well for awhile that is, my calendar is just full of upcoming events for the kids. Time to start making a list and marking it on all calendars so then I hopefully won't forget. And my husband thinks I have it easy, just staying home and doing nothing. If only...But we can all dream because the grass sometimes does look greener on the other side until we get there and find out the truth. So yes I am hoping to leave the appt. with a surgery date and them my husband can truly see that sometimes being a mommy isn't as easy as it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment