Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today Edgar had his one month well child checkup. Ok really more like one and a half months. Somehow when the doctor's office went to verify insurance coverage they were being told that he wasn't covered. They gave me the choice that I could pay for his visit out of pocket or I could reschedule. So I just pushed it back two weeks to see what was going on. But having mommy mushy brains, I didn't hop right on that. I really meant to but just forgot. Of course the hours to call were a bit odd 830-330 M-F like eastern time. But after a week of forgetting I finally did remember to call! Woohoo! And they said he was covered since 12/5. Woohoo again! I was so very much relieved. Dusty did try to make a joke and say that he wasn't covered because we had too many kiddos. Hahaha:) Anyway the lady I spoke with gave me a number that the office could call and verify. I gave the office that number and they said if I don't hear back that all was good to go. I never heard back. Yeah!
Edgar weighs 12 pounds and is 24 inches in length! What a little porker. Or maybe better yet may little Pork N' Beans. His length is in the 95% percentile with his weight not far behind. Wow I have never had a child be at the top of the chart on height, ever. Hannah is average while the other 4 are still growing but on the smaller end. Hey nothing wrong with being tiny. Plus they have time to shoot up.
I have been doing better. I am currently working on strengthening my legs, my tummy, and back. I love the pregnant belly but it sure does make for some weak muscles afterwards. I also thought it might help with the recovery process if I am in shape a bit. The left still bothers me. It is a deep ache that is getting to me the most. They do still just randomly give out. Otherwise they are tolerating the leg workout. I am starting easy.
A crazy thing I have noticed is that my knees will just lock up. I will just suddenly get this really tight stiff pain feeling and will have to wait for it loosen up. It doesn't last long. It can happen when I am walking around, standing, or sitting. Not really sure what that is about. Hopefully it nothing and unrelated to my hip issue. Cross my fingers and knock on wood.
Lil Pork N' Beans is waking up and will want his buffet very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment