Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Little Boost

Yesterday was that little boost of charge I needed. Yes the dishes sat in the sink, the laundry piled up, but it didn't go anywhere. It stayed put for me to do another day, like today or tomorrow. I didn't take a nap but I did take it easy.
Today Dusty told me I was going out. I was given insructions to go have mommy time with other mommies. So I did. I took the youngest two with me and we went out to a diaper swap. It was alot of fun. I did find some gently used cloth diapers for Edgar and at a very affordable price. I also met some moms who I knew. I chatted with them for quite some time.
It was just really nice to meet these other mommies who babywear, cloth diaper, and share most of the same ideas I do about parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment