Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 3

This week I had a goal for going downstairs. But that ended up happening last week. Last week I also started to put some clothes away. Having a big family means lots of laundry. So me putting just some clothes away means that there is still alot that was left folded in baskets. I have been able to start some laundry. And this is where the kids come to very good use. They are my "go to kids". They help me carry the basket around or bring me Edgar. They are my hands!
Dusty went to work Tuesday. My sister, Jessica, came over to help. I still am taking one oxycodone in the morning to help with muscle stiffness and soreness. Well all this week I have struggled with it upsetting my tummy. And Tuesday was the day that my pink bucket was used. I tried so hard to fight the feeling off but after an hour it won the battle. :( The rest of the day I just was wiped out.
My Personal Goals
  • Able to put on my underwear but easier to get help

No comments:

Post a Comment